Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_3_] Lobby Dosser[_3_] is offline

Default OT - locksets.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 May 2010 00:09:44 -0700, the infamous "Lobby Dosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 2 May 2010 14:38:41 -0700, the infamous "Lobby Dosser"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
m...

You think the old lady was shooting LRHP rounds? Seems a might far
fetched.

The cylinder on that pistola was long enough and that style round is
the self-defense default. Why does it seem farfetched to you?

A little old lady ...

A video's worth thousands of words:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdDj0Syzrn8 with a MG.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1PJThTQx4M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmcQB...eature=related AR-15 semi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7z288zuTOkM with a Glock.
and .357s, .44 mags, etc.

Again, why does a LR cartridge seem farfetched?

Why would anyone think that she had LRHP rounds. Not the most common
round.
LR, maybe.

Hollowpoints are all I've ever bought, mostly for the explosive factor
on cans and bottles full of water (or recycled beer, way back.) I
don't recall seeing any roundpoints when I bought my last brick of 'em
at BiMart. Anyone advising her would say "get a bigger gun if you're
going to defend yourself with it." And they would advise either
frangibles or hollow points for any caliber for self-defense use.

And get the training ...