Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pete C. Pete C. is offline

Default Touchpads

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" wrote:

"Pete C." fired this volley in news:4bdddb47$0$5672
:

Second. I absolutely hate the touchpads and I don't know why the public
doesn't just rebel and demand joybuttons like they have on all the
business laptops be standard on the consumer laptops as well.

A lot of us feel just the opposite. If we had to use the damned eraser
instead of a "real" pointing device, we'd give up on the machines.

(BTW... all the DELL laptops I've owned came with both)

The "business" line laptops generally have both, while the "consumer"
line laptops generally have only the garbage touch pads.