Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric Hot Water Heater Repair

On May 3, 8:26�am, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Of course, you could convert to an instant heater. Should
help with the capacity boost.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

does any maker sell a dual heat at same time? with a 200 amp
main both
could probabl;y run at same time.

this would give a big capacity boost

yeah sure, convert to a electric tankless, dedicated 200 amp service
JUST for heating water.

getting 2 new main panels, new service line from power company,
perhaps a new transformer in neighborhood. and no hot watewr at all in
a power failure. thanks I will pass on that!

besides I have gas water heater 75,000 BTU 50 gallon tank.

I only asked about this out of curosity, since family in phoenix have
electric water heaters.