Joey Bosco

Default OT - Death of Shop Dog

wrote in :

Joey Bosco wrote:
Dude, that was a really depressing story. Is this the appropriate
place to be posting it? I think alt.support.grief.pet-loss would be a
better choice.

Joey, I know that you're new around here, you've only been posting
since the middle of the month or so, perhaps you didn't notice while
you were lurking. This is a community, we share things with each
other, and to some degree live in each others pockets. You'll find
posts about friends families and all the other things that go on in
our lives here, it adds to the cohesion of the group and the feeling
of togetherness. You might want to read the FAQ, there are a lot of
conversations going on at once, but sometimes they come together over
certain points, and those we love is definitely one of the points.
Speaking of which, anybody heard from Perry recently.
Dave in fairfax

Sorry, I did not mean to sound rude. It just brought up some bad memories
for me. The OP did mention that he was having difficulties dealing with his
pet loss and I suggested a group that would be good for support. My
condolences. I lost an Amstaff Terrier last year so I know the feeling.