Norman D. Crow

Default OT - Death of Shop Dog

"Joey Bosco" wrote in message
. 95...
Dude, that was a really depressing story. Is this the appropriate place to
be posting it? I think alt.support.grief.pet-loss would be a better

choice.

As Leon said, "totally appropriate". Following is a direct copy from David
Eisans' mini-FAQ about the wRECk that may put it in perspective for you.

"This group is a collection of people with a common interest in woodworking
(ww'ing), and as such the topics discussed sometimes wander away from
strictly ww'ing. Think of this NG as if you were having a number of friends
over to your shop to discuss ww'ing, 90% of the discussion will revolve
around ww'ing, but you will also discuss other things going on in your life,
like your shop dog dying, gloating about the vintage minty fresh Unisaur you
just got for $100, just got a new job, etc. That is what we do in this NG."

Glen, our hearts are with you. I'll be sure to give my Boxer buddy "Lindy"
an extra belly-rub this morning.

Nahmie