Default OT - Death of Shop Dog

Joey Bosco wrote:
Dude, that was a really depressing story. Is this the appropriate place to
be posting it? I think alt.support.grief.pet-loss would be a better choice.

Joey, I know that you're new around here, you've only been posting since
the middle of the month or so, perhaps you didn't notice while you were
lurking. This is a community, we share things with each other, and to
some degree live in each others pockets. You'll find posts about
friends families and all the other things that go on in our lives here,
it adds to the cohesion of the group and the feeling of togetherness.
You might want to read the FAQ, there are a lot of conversations going
on at once, but sometimes they come together over certain points, and
those we love is definitely one of the points. Speaking of which,
anybody heard from Perry recently.
Dave in fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work