Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Regulations Governing Underground Home Heating Oil Tanks

wrote in message
On May 2, 11:55�am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote

Underground tanks are not an automatic problem. Every gas station in
the US has one or more of them.

"someone told me" is not enough to go on.

Most every one of those metal tanks had been dug up and replace too,
leaking
or not

above ground outdoor tanks in areas that freeze can have issues with
frozen lines

Many use kero for that reason. At work, we have a 2000 gallon tank and use
an additive for the oil, but in really cold weather it can still be a
problem at times. Probably similar to what goes in diesel