Traves W. Coppock

Default OT - Death of Shop Dog

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 06:41:03 -0500, Glen Duff
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

I'm really sorry to lay this on you guys especially this time of year
and when Annie my shop dog died suddenly a few weeks ago I wasn't going
to say anything, just keep a stiff upper lip.

Glen:

i just read your post, and bawled my eyes out. after i composed myself
and headed upstairs to get my coffee, i had to stop and give my lab
some real good lovin, as i had scooted him out of the way when making
my coffee not more than 10 minutes before.

our pets are the most often over looked members of our family, and
always the most living, asking little in return.

my thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours

Traves "squarefinger" Coppock