Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Man Steals Electricity With Meat Hook

mm wrote:
On Sat, 01 May 2010 20:41:24 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

mm wrote:
On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:44:47 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

It's all the fault of the American people for voting morons into
office. One of my grownup girlfriends voted for Bill Clinton
because he was pretty, she didn't like the looks of the other
candidate, Bob Dole. It's interesting that the bankers are being
prosecuted for operating within the law. Greed is not against
the law, you can't legislate altruism or morals.
Your argument is varying. Not getting into this particular case here,
you can legislate against stealing and every place in the world has
outlawed many or most kinds of stealing, and at least some people are
caught and puinshed for this violation of morals, and I'm sure some
people don't steal for fear of the punishment. That seems like
legislating morals to me.

Yet, your statement a couple lines earlier that the bankers are being
prosecuted for operating within the law. Which are you concerned
with, law or morals. That some immoral acts have been outlawed
doesn't mean all have, as you point out.

BTW, a lot of people would say that altruism has been legislated.
People are taxed, and not just an equal tax per person, but often
proportionate** to income, and not a big percentage but some of the
money collected is used to help refugees, orphans, the sick and
injured, and poor people. Although those who are taxed may not
actually be altruistic, hasn't altruism been legilslated. (My
webbrowser and dictinoary are unavailable now or I'd look up the def.)

**In some cases more than proportionate, or less than proportionate,
to income.

We now have our
first Affirmative Action President
You have no evidence to say that. I'm curious where you think he
benefited from affirmative action.

who has already made a huge
mess along with the rubber stamp Democrat law makers.
Did you not know the adjective is Democatic? When people; use a noun
as if it is an adjective, at least here, they look ignorant or like a
12-year old calling another kid names. Which is it in your case?

No, I'm not
a Republican, Republicans disgust me but Democrats are special,
they horrify me.

TDD

Another confused soul, It's The Democrat Party not the democratic party,
there is nothing democratic about The Democrat party. I suppose I'll
have to start referring to Republican legislators as repulicanic. To
bad you suffer from Liberalism disease, it makes you question the
intelligence of anyone who disagrees with you. Bill Clinton was called
our first Black President not because of his skin color but because of
his behavior. Remember Marion Barry? Did Bill Clinton act more like Mr.
Barry or more like Mr. Bush? Obama grew up in the era of Affirmative
Action with Caucasian Americans being turned away from employment and
higher education in favor of Negro Americans and the dumbing down of
The American educational system to make everyone equally stupid because
that's the only way to make it fair.

So because some blacks beneifitted from affirmative action, you claim
Obama did too? You don't give any other explanation for your nonsense
charge. Some people bought their houses with VA loans. Does that
mean all vets did?

Talk about dumbing down education, where did you go to school?

That's why a high school graduate
of 60 years ago could score higher on a test than a college graduate of
today. I am astounded at the ignorance of those who came out of the same
educational system that produced Obama. I hope I have some change left
when his one term is over. The repair job is going to be a lot bigger
and take a lot longer that what Reagan had to contend with.

TDD

It's not a charge you fool, I experienced it. Something attained without
earning it is worthless. I've experienced the discrimination against
Caucasian Americans and seen people receive preferential treatment just
because of the high melanin content of their epidermis. My darker
cousins who possess great intelligence despise Affirmative Action
because it negates their intellectual achievements in the eyes of others
who are less informed of the truth. As far as my own education, it's
been my luck to have a very diverse educational background. I've often
said I have no fear of terrorists because as a small boy, I had Irish
nuns for teachers. I do have this irrational fear of albino penguins.

TDD