Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 gal pancake compressor

Copper is better. Doesn't have to be dosed with No-al-ox and
tightened every couple years. I'll get back to you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:54:05 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Ah, but I could afford the fifty bucks price he would
haggle
for me. Gunner probably has a roll of 4-0 aluminum wire I
could use for power, after the power co ran the 460-3 in to
the trailer park.

Hummm...I think I have a couple hundred feed of 2-0 copper
though...

Gunner

"First Law of Leftist Debate
homophobe approaches infinity.