Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default 3 gal pancake compressor

My guess is the troops and I will get along fine. I'm fat,
slow, nearsighted and hard of hearing. So, I'm not front
line material. However, I can learn machining, and I do well
with support services. In the years I did HVAC, I was mostly
the guy who quietly kept working while the boss ran around
and talked on the cell phone. So, I'd be the guy back at the
base filling canteens, typing paper work, making sure the
guys had topped off magazines, and that kind of thing. I'm
not the flashy type, but I would be helpful to keep the
front line guys effective.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message

When the open war between the Aridzona residents and the
cans
starts...Ill meet you there.

I have friends in Aridzona. Think you would like to meet a
group of
Green Beanies and Rangers?

Id be happy to teach you machining.

Gunner