Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dead B+S mower engine

We could call your equipment Oreos -- double stuffed?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Jeff The Drunk"
wrote in message news

Someone comes to me for a job and tells me they have a lot
of
experience. I ask them: "How much equipment have you
burned up?" If they
answer none, I tell them: "You obviously have no
experience, I need
someone who has already burned up thousands of dollars in
equipment
because I can't afford it. A learning experience can be
very expensive."

TDD

A lot of my experience comes from ****ing **** up beyond
what was the
original problem then having to repair both my ****up and
the original
****up. You learn quick when it starts cutting into the
profits or
downright cost you money out of pocket.

Just repaired a Tecumseh 4 stroke motor the other day. Would
want to
start when pulled but sputtered then died. Turned out to be
a clogged jet
intake in the carb bowl. It is the bolt that holds the bowl
on, hollow
with a screen at the bottom. Also took a .012 guitar string
and ran it
through the power and idle jets while I had the carb apart.