Posted to alt.home.repair

Default dead B+S mower engine

Yes, better to kill a few things before they hire on with
you.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote
in message ...

When I was a young lad I found out a horizontal shaft
Kohler engine would
run on propane from the unlit nozzle of a propane torch
held in the
carb venturi. Also found out the motor could easily
over-rev and bust the
connecting rod if you fed it too much propane.

Someone comes to me for a job and tells me they have a lot
of
experience. I ask them: "How much equipment have you burned
up?"
If they answer none, I tell them: "You obviously have no
experience,
I need someone who has already burned up thousands of
dollars in
equipment because I can't afford it. A learning experience
can be
very expensive."

TDD