Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default OT - locksets.

"WW" wrote in message
. ..

"Max" wrote in message
This is likely not the appropriate NG to be asking but I'm so impressed
with the knowledge here (G) that I thought I'd ask anyway.
I want to replace all the exterior door locksets and deadbolts.
I've read a few "reviews" on some but what say you all?
I don't want to spend a fortune but like most of my purchases, I'll spend
whatever it takes to assure reasonable security. ("bumpproof", pick
resistant, etc)
Any recommendations?

Max Slagg brand. (spelling?) Is supposed to be bump proof. That is what I
have. BUT They will lock you out if you leave in locked setting but will
let you out. WW

I Googled that and ended up with "Schlage Max". Looks promising.
Thanks.

Max