Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Harbor Freight website redesigned

On 2010-04-30, Erik wrote:
In article ,

On 2010-04-30, Steve W. wrote:
Ignoramus15135 wrote:
All the old links to items no longer work... They will soon lose a lot
of pagerank and inbound traffic for nothing... Talk about lousy
SEO... It is also slow. The site, though, looks good.

DO NOT USE IT!!!!

The new site has a MAJOR security issue.

[ ... ]

Hmmm... I haven't been able bring up any leaked info using Safari on my
Mac. However, I've never had an account with HF either... so I guess I
don't have a dog in this fight.

HF's administrative and technical contact phone, address and e-mail info
can easily be had by running:

harborfreight.com

through:

http://www.whois.com/

I was going to just post the contact info here, but then had second
thoughts... all I need now is HF brass snapping up my ass.

As of 22:45 EDT *someone* got through to them. I see an image
(not text) which says that the site is "Currently unavailable due to
scheduled maintenance) and offering a phone number for placing an order,
or to complete one in progress.

If HF had any of my info, I'd be on them like a starving Chihuahua on a
pork chop.

:-)

I'm glad that I have never registered with them either.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564