Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Up North[_2_] Up North[_2_] is offline

Default Who sells railing components in MN

"Pete C." wrote in message
ter.com...

Up North wrote:

Does anyone stock and sell items for building handrails like prepunched 1
1/2" channel and handrail cap anywhere in Minnesota or North Dakota? I
used
to buy it from Garelick Steel in Mpls. but they no longer stock
decorative
iron items.

--
Steve

Perhaps http://www.kingmetals.com

Not specifically in that area, but nationwide.

I have their catalog. They ship from either L.A., Dallas or Baltimore. Truck
freight for the 250.00 worth of materials is going to run 130.00. I have
been thinking of stocking some materials but railings just aren't real hot
sellers these days.
Steve