Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Behind the green door

"azotic" wrote:

Americans are being inundated with claims about renewable and alternative
energy. Advocates for these technologies say that if we jettison fossil
fuels, we'll breathe easier, stop global warming and revolutionize our
economy. Yes, "green" energy has great emotional and political appeal. But
before we wrap all our hopes -- and subsidies -- in it, let's take a hard
look at some common misconceptions about what "green" means.

I have a great idea, let the government build nuclear plants and operate them as to
provide cheap power to drive our economy. Should be easy as heck to do. Government has
eminent domain, ability to refuse to be sued and of course all the real economic geniuses.

After all, it is the mantra of the left that the Feds know best during a Democrat
administration.

Wes