Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob La Londe Bob La Londe is offline

Default New Harbor Freight website has MAJOR security hole!!!

On 2010-04-30, Bob La Londe wrote:
Some folks may not like the clean and professional look now. The old
cart
system had that rough oily feel of actually being in a Harbor Freight
store.
You could almost smell the machine oil and the cosmoline. I kinda liked
that. Then I think a shop that doesn't smell of oil, old varnishes, and
spilled paint just isn't a shop.

I am OK with either look, but I realized there is one more problem:
the old system let me keep my stuff in the shopping cart for weeks. So
I would just put stuff in it for a while and then place an order. The
new system empties the cart very quickly. This is EXTREMELY STUPID.

McMaster Carr also lets me keep a shopping cart almost forever. This
is the way it should work.

That could be related to the other issue. If its loosing track of your
cookies and thinking you are somebody else its not going to show what is in
your shopping cart properly either.