Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Harbor Freight website redesigned

Ouch! That's a security risk!

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve W."
wrote in message ...

Well I just cleared the cache and went back again. This time
I got
results for a male in California!

I would say this is a problem if it is only one machine that
can do it.
Oh and by information I mean the persons
Mailing address, Shipping address, Credit card number, order
information, personal settings, E-mail settings, reorder and
cancellation info as well as the ability to change any of
the above!

All the same stuff that I would expect to be able to access
as a
customer signed in to my own account. Which I STILL haven't
been able to
get to.

--
Steve W.