Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_8_] Bruce[_8_] is offline

Default Cat spraying - how to deter?

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 07:19:02 +0000 (UTC),
wrote:

Thus spake Simon C. .) unto the assembled multitudes:

In future I guess I'll have to put 'serious replies only please'

But do carry on, joking or otherwise.

Next time the cat arrives, call Dr Who on false pretences (c'mon, use your
imagination!), grab the cat quickly and throw it through the doors of the
Tardis just as the doors are closing as the Doctor is departing in a bad mood
because of having his time wasted, whereupon the cat will be taken away to
another time and dimension. The Doctor, having resolved never to return to
your back garden, will merely dump the cat at his next destination. Sorted.

You need to get out more.