Posted to uk.d-i-y
Toom Tabard Toom Tabard is offline

Default Cat spraying - how to deter?

On 29 Apr, 20:00, Simon C. . wrote:
I normally like cats but this one is trying my patience! Scabby feral
tom cat is spraying right next to our side door. A mixture of bleach
and bio washing powder shifts the smell OK ish, but it just seems to
encourage it to re-mark its 'territory'. Any way to deter?

TIA.

As well as lion ****, garden shops also sell large containers of
pepper dust - one of the items mentioned in the diyfaq. Try spreading
that around regularly (assuming you don't have your own dog/pets which
use the garden). And strictly, according to the law ands as explained
on the tin, its use has to be confined to your own private property.

Toom