Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cat spraying - how to deter?

On Fri, 30 Apr 2010 00:00:48 +0100, Dave wrote:

What I did with the Tom cat that was about to spray our new bedroom
carpet, was to corner it, pick it up and do a rugby drop kick out of the
house.

More or less what I did with a tom that was coming into our house. I
still have the scars... This was a semi-wild farm cat tom so it
"wasn't happy" about being caught, half strangled in a scruff of the
neck, sat on and finally lobbed 15' out of the front door. Haven't
seen it since. B-)

--
Cheers
Dave.