Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Sjouke Burry[_2_] Sjouke Burry[_2_] is offline

Default Experiment (valve).

Have ian field wrote:
Here is a circuit that I scribbled on an odd scrap of paper that I would
like to experiment with, but unfortunately I don't have an old valve radio
to use as a testbed.

The component values that are pencilled in will doubtless need revising and
the rest by trial and error.

The plan is of course to make a MOSFET substitute for the O/P pentode in an
old valve radio, it has 3 stages to maintain its invertingness in case the
audio amplifier has a nfb loop.

Anyone care to cast a critical eye over it and predict how loud a bang it
will make?

Have those tube replacements been on the (military) market??
Or does my memory play tricks on me?
Google: fet tube replacements
1000.000 hits. Rescued by google.