RWM

Default buying a dust collector

"Joe "Woody" Woodpecker" wrote in message
My reason to say think is --- When purchasing a DC, it is designed as
the standard 4" type system because the market shows tools with 4"
ports. And then a dummy doesn't have to read "Connecting Woodworking
Tools To A Dust Collector For Dummys"
SNIP

I believe that you are missing my point, and I am sorry if I wasn't clear.
You obiviously have a lot of knowledge to share but I think that it would be
better received if you were not so condescending. Telling people to
"Think!", and calling them "dummy" is rude.

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington

--

wrote in message

SNIP
The larger machines that have the 4" collection ports are placed there
as an after market product to match up with the existing standard of the
4" dust collection hose. Think!
SNIP

--

What are you trying to accomplish by telling the poster to "Think!"? At
best it seems condescending, bordering on rude. I believe that you could

Bob McBreen - Yarrow Point Washington

--
Woody

Check out my Web Page at:

http://community-1.webtv.net/Woodwor...workerJoesInfo

Where you will find:

******** How My Shop Works ******** 5-21-03

* * * Build a $20 DC Separator Can Lid. 1-14-03
* * * DC Relay Box Building Plans. 1-14-03
* * * The Bad Air Your Breath Everyday.1-14-03
* * * What is a Real Woodworker? 2-8-03
* * * Murphy's Woodworking Definitions. 2-8-03
* * * Murphy's Woodworking Laws. 4-6-03
* * * What is the true meaning of life? 1-14-03
* * * Woodworker Shop Signs. 2-8-03