Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Having a home shop means...

steamer wrote:

--I could file and polish the dings off of the spoons, forks, etc
that went into the garbage disposer.

It is rather anoying, I have a shop, decent sized lathe and mill and have yet to use them
to fix something at home. Now the machines at work on my time, I've used them often to
help me fix things at home before I had my shop up and running.

I wonder if this is like having spare parts for the machines I'm responsible for at work
so I seldom need to use them?

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller