Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Having a home shop means...

On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 16:05:13 -0700, the infamous "Stu Fields"
scrawled the following:

"Roger Shoaf" wrote in message

"Ignoramus22435" wrote in message
Having a home shop means that I can use my $160 polishing setup (3/4HP
Baldor grinder that cost me $100 plus $60 wheel) to spend 20 minutes
of my valuable time to polish a $0.68 "low prices everyday" Walmart
spoon that fell into a disposer.

Close. Having the tools at hand to cover up the fact that you trashed
your
wife's spoon is well worth the time you spent.

You have to realize that it is not a $.68 spoon, it is a spoon she likes
the
pattern of and that they don't carry that pattern any more.

It is kind of like wasting money on a humidifier when leaving wet towels
on
the bed would do the same thing.

--
Roger Shoaf

If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, what does this say about the
Congress?

It is obvious that Congress found another way to get the power.

I wanted to say "Um, Stu, pop your head out for a minute and see if
reality matches your current view. If you dont' see a corrupt
CONgress, your head certainly belongs back up your arse." but thought
it might sound a bit harsh.

So, instead, I'll ask "Are you _kidding_, Stu?"

--
Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.