Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default Having a home shop means...

Pete C. wrote:
Buerste wrote:

"Brian Lawson" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 21:52:59 -0400, "Buerste"
wrote:
SNIP

...whatever special tool or part I need at home is at the plant,
and whatever I need at the plant is at home. Yes, I have driven
the 42 mile round trip in the middle of the night to get a bolt,
drill bit, piece of metal, power tool, etc.

Hey Tom,

But have you ever driven home in the middle of the day "to get a
bit"?

Nope! There are a number of Home Depots and tool room supply stores
close to the plant. It's cheaper to just buy new and get it fast.

I think you misunderstood the question...

Around here we call that "afternoon delight" .

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"