Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad

Default Make my day

flipper wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 21:38:56 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 18:33:45 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Bill, I don't believe you to be a leftist, but you're reciting
baseless leftist ranting.

"Stops" will be made based on standard traffic rules, NOT on skin
color. If you lived in AZ you'd realize how impossible that would
be... on my own city block my skin color is in the minority.

In AZ, everyone, during a traffic stop, must show driver's license and
insurance ID. Officers are outfitted with scanners that can ID
forgeries. If you lack ID, or have a forgery, you WILL be held for
citizenship (or green card) verification. Do you have a problem with
that?

Leftists denigrate a "wall", yet damned few ever crossed the Berlin
Wall :-)

I like machine guns myself :-)

Round them up, and bus them to San Francisco.

The San Fransicko council talks big, but they'd **** a brick if we
bussed our illegals to San Fransicko. But I'll suggest it to
Arpaio... he might do it just for fun :-)

If they are going to bouct reverything to do with Arizona, they
better learn to do without a lot of electronics. Also, don't they
import some electricty from Arizona?

For all the 'popularity' of screaming 'unconstitutional', a 'boycott'
of a State, if they officially imposed one, actually is a violation of
the commerce clause. 'Urging' and 'encouraging' one is, at the least,
a violation in spirit.

And speaking of hurling 'unconstitutional' around, can anyone explain
what theory is used to claim the Arizona law is 'unconstitutional'? I
see no 'conflict' with the constitutional provision "To establish an
uniform Rule for Naturalization" as Arizona is not trying to
'commandeer' the border guard nor are they attempting to reverse or
'modify' immigration law or the immigration status of any person. What
'conflict'?

Simple. UNCONSTUTIONAL! means the other party passed the law.

Al Sharpton claims he'll come to town when the bill officially becomes
law. I can hardly wait. Wonder which rancher will shoot him in the
ass ?:-)

Deport him to Africa without his passport and see how long it takes
him to get back.

Give them each a
saturday night special and a box of bullets that were seized from other
criminals, then tell them that if they return to Arizona they will be
turned into cat food.

Cotton field fertilizer :-)

Solent Green for politicians!

Sigfile is missing!