Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] clarkmagnuson@gmail.com is offline

Default OT - Climate Science In Denial -- Global warming alarmists havebeen discredited, but you wouldn't know it from the rhetoric this Earth Day

On Apr 25, 9:13*pm, "Buerste" wrote:

Your "scientists" use lies and data manipulation for political agendas.
REAL science uses the "Scientific Method". *Your "scientists" can't actually
prove anything so you have it backwards claiming that others must DISPROVE
it.

I agree.
When those with other theories are called "deniers", it is not
science.
Maybe political "science".

When politicians, who could not do the partial derivatives in
Atmospheric Sciences 301, state, "The time for debate is over.", then
it is not science.

It is more like when Stalin, then considered by Soviets to be the
greatest scientist who ever lived, was having wheat seeds taught to
grow further North.

"The Great Global Warming Blunder: How Mother Nature Fooled the
World’s Top Climate Scientists", 2010 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.
That guy is on a book tour, and he says that no one is ever going to
admit they were wrong about being a global warming alarmist.
He claims the issue will quietly die away.
I suspect he is right.
Global warming alarmism can be swept under the rug as long as
collectivists run the media and individualist scientists are second
class citizens.

I remember the 50's and how we needed bomb shelters.
I remember the 60s and all the LSD chromosome damaged babies we were
going to have.
I remember the 70's and how 20% of the world's population would be
dead and we would be out of fossil fuel by 2000.
I remember the 80's and how the hole in the ozone was going to give us
skin cancer.
I remember the 90's and how any kid that walked home from school would
be kidnapped.