Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Removing dishwasher when Laminate Flooring runs right up to it

h wrote:

Umm, I guess only a "pig" experiences water damage from spills,
leaks, etc. in a KITCHEN which has a LOT of water lines. Laminate
doesn't do well with spills. PLONK!

Absolutely false. Perhaps the kind of manufactured laminate made from
discarded Cherrios' boxes will have some problem, but the laminate I've used
is impervious to water.

When I say "impervious," I mean unaffected within the precision of my
measuring instruments, visual inspection with a loupe, or any practical
experience.

You are grievously mistaken and I caution you: Others with views similar to
yours have been locked away in places with "Asylum" in their names.