Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Income gap between rich and poor

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:45:07 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus11457
scrawled the following:

On 2010-04-28, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, I don't know how useful these tips are, but it's good to see how many
people have a sense of humor about kicking the bucket. g

When I was young -- in my teens -- I wanted to be stuffed and mounted,
sitting on top of my headstone. Then I realized that would be a terrible
waste of resources, and it wouldn't last very long.

When I die, I want a bronze statue of me made, on a horse, holding a
adjustable wrench in the right arm, and a laptop in the left.

Might I suggest an inscription? Thank you.

"Ig: Casting trolls even beyond his lifetime."

Let him waste the money. Someone will be along shortly with a truck
& sledgehammer to haul it in as scrap metal. Since he's in Chicago, it
might not even make it to the graveyard. People are stealing brass
vases from cemeteries, all over the country.