Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 19:45:07 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus11457
scrawled the following:

On 2010-04-28, Ed Huntress wrote:

Well, I don't know how useful these tips are, but it's good to see how many
people have a sense of humor about kicking the bucket. g

When I was young -- in my teens -- I wanted to be stuffed and mounted,
sitting on top of my headstone. Then I realized that would be a terrible
waste of resources, and it wouldn't last very long.

When I die, I want a bronze statue of me made, on a horse, holding a
adjustable wrench in the right arm, and a laptop in the left.

Might I suggest an inscription? Thank you.

"Ig: Casting trolls even beyond his lifetime."

--
Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.