Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default tweezers?

On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:41:05 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

On 4/26/2010 9:07 PM, Don Foreman wrote:

I think the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV was a one-hour
Moolighters episode by Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard, "Taming of the
Shrew".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV9hg...x=0&playnext=1

Verily.

I MUCH prefer his more subtle wit in his later works, such as the "Die
Hard" series, "The Fifth Element", "The Last Boy Scout", and "Last Man
Standing", and her wit in the movie where she played a hitwoman (can't
find the title, damnit.)

--
Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.