Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On Apr 27, 9:49*pm, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

Well, it has little effect on the overall economy. It has somewhat more
effect on some people to whom it applies.

It's not something that I've spent much time looking into, but I think its
effect today doesn't amount to much, except, again, for the relatively small
group of people who are living on it.

--
Ed Huntress

And for the relatively small group of people who are not working
because of it. So it balances out. Black teenagers do not get a job
and learn skills. Others earn slightly more because of it. Monica
can not work for free and show she has the talent for a high paying
job.

Dan