Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Fixing a pool Solar Panel

"Oren" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 16:51:03 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I learned a lot
from the first fiasco, which cost me $3,000 for the first five years.

My only solar panels are about 7 years old. It all cost me $3,500.

One leak in this entire time. I paid for parts (cheap) and the company
fixed the leak.

(Mojave Desert)

Ours is Solar Something ......... last one was Larry, Moe, and Curly. I
swear the people who installed it looked like gypsies. The guy who invented
some solar heating stuff there in Vegas, then was murdered by the crazy
neighbor. Well, the people who bought his collapsing company milked it for
every dollar, then fled.

Steve