Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default tweezers?

"David R.Birch" wrote

When metal working, I only wear gloves on hands I don't need.

David

When I did a lot of ornamental metal, I did a lot of work with fresh square
tubing with "fish oil" on it. Black hands and fingernails. Until I found
Orange hand cleaner, I used Dawn. Wrong thing to do! It took so much oil
out of my skin that it cracked and bled. ARGGGGGHHHHHH! A Tim the Too Man
Taylor thing. Tough guy.

Well, this woos, former tough guy now uses orange hand cleaner with pumice
AND lotion afterward. No sense being an idiot.

Steve