Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default tweezers?

doesn't it suck when you've got a splinter and the very tip of it is
exposed
and rubs against something, it's like a direct connection to the pain
center
in your brain, but nearly invisible and you can't find it to get it out.
ooch. puts me in a damn bad mood the whole day till i get it out.

You know, I have had a couple that I have left, or that stayed in there so
long that they make a little Mt. Vesuvius, and it gets even a little
pressure in there. But I didn't mind, because I was positive that once it
looks like that, it'll pop out soon. It'll come out, one way or the other.

Steve