Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
axolotl[_2_] axolotl[_2_] is offline

Default Income gap between rich and poor

On 4/27/2010 7:00 PM, Ed Huntress wrote:
wrote in message
On 4/27/2010 8:53 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:

Good thinking! I offered my corpse to medical science, but they just
laughed.

They will take it, but only if you deliver (really).

Kevin Gallimore

You mean, I have to walk in and die on the spot? Or can I arrange for a
U-Haul ahead of time?

You have to get someone to sign papers stating they will pay the
transportation costs. Ex Post Facto,(are my declensions right?)they get
a bill.

Think of it as providing entertainment for the medical students. Perhaps
I could get someone to put a frog in my mouth before UMD takes delivery.

Kevin Gallimore