Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
dan dan is offline

Default Economy and garage sales

What's that Lassie? You say that Ignoramus11457 fell down the old
rec.crafts.metalworking mine and will die if we don't mount a rescue
by Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:23:14 -0500:

There are some good garage sales around.

I visited one garage sale recently. I brought home three truck fulls
of stuff from there, last one being yesterday. If anyone needs welding
gas tanks, screw, press, welders, parts washers, let me know how many
you want. I will go there again, it is kind of a big garage
sale. (hangar sized)

If only you were closer. I need to get a second 80cf argon bottle.

--

Dan H.
northshore MA.