Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Snag[_3_] Snag[_3_] is offline

Default WTB Wards Powermatic Lathe

RBnDFW wrote:
This is a 11" or larger cabinet lathe, bright metallic green with a
white racing strip.
Sold by Montgomery Wards until around 1980.
Made by Logan/Houdaille
I am looking to buy one, in very good to mint condition.
Recently bought a Powermatic mill, and it needs a mate.

I'm in N Texas
Rex B

All Wards POWR-KRAFT lathes were a dark gray - originally . I don't know
when Wards quit selling them , but mine (model 94TLC 2136) dates from early
1952 . The best thing you can do at this point is sign up on the Logan Lathe
email list on yahoo groups . Scott Logan is the moderator , and Logan
Actuator supports these old machines very well . There is also a database of
all the machines Logan (and later powermatic , IIRC) made and when they were
produced . Keep an eye on eBay , there's almost always a Logan lathe or two
available .

--
Snag
"90 FLHTCU "Strider"