Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default I'm Voting For Gordon - We need want Prosperity

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"stuart noble" wrote in message
Roberts wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
Doctor Drivel
wibbled on Monday 26 April 2010 22:15

All Labour have to do is tell the facts about their record, which is
superb. The Hurray Henry Tories shadow cabinet are all from the
same few
schools.

Hi Group
When it is announced that the rich have got richer and the poor got
poorer, it is time for this so-called Labour government to go. I
think they should be called New Tories not New Labour.
Having been in the Army under Eton educated officers I could not
vote for a gang of useless twits who were almost incapeable of
looking after themselves - the senior NCOs had to step in and run things
Robbie

If the Thatcher/Blair years have taught us anything, it should be
that a hung parliament is the way to go. Let them squabble and horse
trade for a few years so that they can't actually change anything.

I can't wait for the election to finish then we can get down to the
serious and important issues of the day such as the SA World Cup
finals and a summer holiday with the girlfriend.

..and Gordon Brown still in charge. Remember we won the world cup
under a Labour government.

Sorry adam - this just ain't going to happen

the cycloptic loser is history

--
geoff