Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Income gap between rich and poor

"Mark Rand" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:56:48 -0400, "Ed Huntress"

wrote:

"cavelamb" wrote in message
newsbydnbsQftyiA0vWnZ2dnUVZ_s4AAAAA@earthlink. com...
Ed Huntress wrote:
"RAM³" wrote in message
0...
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

First we need to decide what a basic human life is worth. The rest
follows.
It's worth the cost of taking it.

Mine'll be bloody expensive and, I'd imagine, so would yours be.

A lot of others are very cheap.

If you're referring to how we go out, I'm planning on the cheapest
route
possible: Incineration, with an empty coffee can for an urn. Then my
family is to throw one hell of a party with the savings. d8-)

Your idea of "going out" seems kind of "after the fact".

I could have said "how we're disposed of," but that sounds like something
you do with old apple cores.

I have a much younger brother in law that works in a dog/cat food factory
:-)

Sorry. I don't want to be accused of poisoning dogs.

--
Ed Huntress