Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default tweezers?

On 4/26/2010 9:26 PM, William Wixon wrote:

i used to wonder if like an MRI machine would have enough magnetism to pull
out a steel splinter. lol. what do you think? i doubt it huh?

My last two MRIs the tech asked "are you a metalworker?"
I smiled and said "yes". Both times the tech stopped and stammered
as if I'd said something very inappropriate.

Both times, I went into the machine with no obvious issues.

Apparently some questions have no *wrong* answer.

--Winston

--

Harley was venal, arrogant, despicable and a psychologist.
He was the second most redundant man I ever talked to.