Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Chet Chet is offline

Default tweezers?

Yes, that show was amazing!
It was obviously not done for ratings but the sheer joy of doing something
innovative.
I'm grateful I still have it somewhere on VHS!
Moonlighting seemed to set the standard for co-star tension.
Castle, Mentalist, are interesting comparisons...
Chet (who actually worked in television...)

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 15:31:59 -0700, Tim Wescott
wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Apr 26, 4:37 pm, Wes wrote:
"Steve B" wrote:
Funny, after you get the little darling out of there and see it, how
much a
little piece of something can cause you so much pain and grief
Sorta like the princess and the pea.

http://childhoodreading.com/Edmund_D...ss_and_the_Pea...

Wes

I liked the Carol Burnett version where in addition to the pea the
mattresses were stuffed with scrap car parts.

Boy I'd love to see a remake of that. Where you could find young
comedic genius to play the princess I don't know -- it seems that you
could hold a candle to the ear of most young starlets today, and blow it
out through the other.

For that matter, I'd love to see a reissue of either of the made-for-TV
versions.

I think the funniest thing I've ever seen on TV was a one-hour
Moolighters episode by Bruce Willis and Cybil Shepard, "Taming of the
Shrew".