Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Income gap between rich and poor

"azotic" wrote in message

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

"RAM³" wrote in message
0...
"Ed Huntress" wrote in
:

First we need to decide what a basic human life is worth. The rest
follows.

It's worth the cost of taking it.

Mine'll be bloody expensive and, I'd imagine, so would yours be.

A lot of others are very cheap.

If you're referring to how we go out, I'm planning on the cheapest route
possible: Incineration, with an empty coffee can for an urn. Then my
family is to throw one hell of a party with the savings. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress

I have made plans to go to medical school upon my demise so others can
learn from my mistakes.

Best Regards
Tom.

Good thinking! I offered my corpse to medical science, but they just
laughed.

--
Ed Huntress