Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default I'm Voting For Gordon - We need want Prosperity

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...

* Provincial cities have boomed with their skylines changing beyond
belief.

The luftwaffe managed that, hardly a compliment.

The labour party have managed to close nearly all the factories in Tipton
and are building thousands of new homes in their place.
I don't know where all these people are going to work but it isn't around
here.
I expect there will be a large increase in traffic congestion, maybe even
to the level of London where the average speed is about 8 mph or they are
all on the dole.

The homes are for the recovery. Duh!

And the jobs are where? Duh!!