Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default I'm Voting For Gordon - We need want Prosperity

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
Doctor Drivel wrote:

All Labour have to do is tell the facts about their record,

Yup, that should finish them off nicely.

...as being the next government.

The Hurray Henry Tories shadow cabinet are all from the same few schools.

Good, be nice to have some government that actually understands what
proper education is all about, instead of the barrel scrapings we have
endured for the last decade.

What a sycophant!!! The Essex Chav mentality. We have 99 universities and
this Pillock wants to be run a few old school chums. In the 21st Century as
well. He doffs his cap to them. They allow the likes of this to vote.
Amazing

The best we have had is Blair/Brown. They took the country from a basket
case under the Tories into one of the world's strongest economies. The

You mean inherited the golden scenario and cocked it up yet again?

What a laugh. Reading the sycophants. The country was full of cardboard
cities. A BASKET CASE.

pound was the world strongest currency for about 10 years.

yeh right...

Good. He is learning.

Constitutionally they got rid of hereditary Lords. The average person

or not, half arsed as usual.

66 were thrown out.

has little idea of what this means - it paves the way to Land Value

It means a reduction in the quality of scrutiny of legislation.

The House of (land)Lords was put there in 1688 so large landowners could
control the commons. A self interest group. Brown wants it half the size
and democratic. Do we need this chamber at all? No.

Taxation and a more truer democracy. Also the zero unemployment with over
a million migrant workers to fuel the booming economy.

You make even less economic sense than the BNP.

FACT is FACT. ZERO unemployment and 1 million workers to fill the gap, they
were so good.

Under Blair/Brown since 1997. Magnificent Facts.......

* The UK had the longest sustained economic growth in history.

Created by the previous Tory administration, finally shagged by labour.

What an idiot!! What world has he been in?
Again.. "The UK had the longest sustained economic growth in history under
Labour" FACT!!!! You can't buff an economy for 11 years!!!

The Credit Crunch tidal wave came from abroad not Brown. FACT!!!
Labour inherited a basket case for the Tories - mass unemployment, riots,
etc. FACT!!!!

* The UK economy has been the world's most robust.

Slipped from one of top places to do business in the world to something
like the 30th.

What stupid comment and spurious fact. Still the worlds 4th largest
economy FACT!!!

* The pound has been almighty strong.

Fallen against most other currencies.

After The Credit Crunch that came in from abroad.

* 9/11 caused a recession in most of the western world. It never happened
here.

Where have you been the last few years?

Again, "9/11 caused a recession in most of the western world. It never
happened here".The UK economy was so strong. Only a world-wide Credit Crunch
took the whole world.

* Massive investment in schools and unis. More schools were built under
them than at any other time.

Devaluation of university qualifications

Opinionated nonsense!!!! Standards are high.

Elitism is good

Only sycophants think like that. It creates division and the best do not
through and it suppresses a meritocracy. FACT!!!

* Massive investment in health. More hospitals were built under them than
at any other time.

and we have still got a third world health system...

Opinionated clap-trap. The USA are copying our system it is so good. FACT!!!

* Provincial cities have boomed with their skylines changing beyond
belief.

The luftwaffe managed that, hardly a compliment.

Stupid comment by a sycophant.

* Some superb anti-social laws have been implemented. The parents are

Much about this government is anti-social.

Stupid opinionated off-topic clap-trap

now made responsible for their children's conduct.

Hardly.

They are!! FACT!! The parents are in court if the children offend. FACT!!!

* The country even absorbed over 1 million eastern Europeans and still
not have an unemployment problem.

Unless you include the unemployment problem.

Again, "and still not have an unemployment problem". FACT!!!!

* Hereditary peers abolished - the biggest constitutional change since
the 1600s, removing a self-interst group of large land owners, paving the
way for Land Value Taxation.

You seem to be repeating yourself.

Did you get it first time? Pay attention.

Within months of Blair coming to power the cardboard cities were gone.
Only when the world-wide Credit Crunch came in from abroad did it stall.
Brown put together the world-wide rescue plan at the G20 meeting in
London.

Bwahahahah... Brown would have trouble putting together a sentence.

What I wrote was FACT!!! Yours was stupid opinionated clap-trap.

The most successful government in modern times is the Blair/Brown
government.
FACT!!! FACT!!! FACT!!!!