Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jim Wilkins Jim Wilkins is offline

Default riding mower blower

On Apr 26, 9:19*pm, "Pete C." wrote:
I have a Deere 110 that I bought used about 10 years ago. It runs great
and despite it's 10 HP rating, that cast iron Kohler engine has at least
the power of today's over hyped "18 HP" machines. I also had a problem
with it once and an email to Kohler at about 2pm one day got a reply at
about 9am the next day with links to full PDF manuals and parts lists
for the 32yr old engine. Got to love a company that supports it's old
products that well.

Except for the B&S engine I have to make replacement parts for my mid
80's Sears/Roper garden tractor. Sears no hay.

jsw