Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Don Klipstein Don Klipstein is offline

Default Gnats :-(

In article , Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 07:26:55 -0400, Spehro Pefhany
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 05:34:46 -0400, the renowned JW
wrote:

Fill a bowl with some vinegar. Cover it with plastic wrap and poke
lots of holes in it that are just big enough for them to enter. Gnats
are attracted to vinegar and will find their way in, then die.

Dish soap and water will work too.

Oh, you have to put a bit of ripe banana peel in there too.

Would that work on dirty politicians if you used a couple dollars in
change, instead of the banana peel?

I doubt it. It appears to me that you have to bid higher than the
"usual suspects" do in buying/renting politicians, in terms of how much
money as well as not making them have to go to your home to get it (you
need to bring the money to where they "work").

Furthermore, if mere dish soap or vinegar could kill corrupt
politicians, then more Americans would risk life imprisonment or death
penalty for assassination of corrupt politicians than we currently have
trying for such. For one thing, I have not heard of many roaches or rats
kicking the bucket due to vinegar or dish soap.

- Don Klipstein )