Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph[_13_] Ralph[_13_] is offline

Default Removing dishwasher when Laminate Flooring runs right up to it

"h" wrote in message

"Ralph" wrote in message

"h" wrote in message

Hi,
Men walking all over the new floor doing their work. Installing
cabinets, what not. Think about it.

Umm, that's why most of us use tile or other mineral instead of
laminate. Again, laminate in a KITCHEN????

Personally, I use tile, etc. in kitchens, baths, fireplace hearths, and
entry ways, with hardwood (not laminate) everywhere else. Weenies are
feel free to put down throw rugs, but I hate carpet. If it can't go in
the washing machine (small bath mats) then I don't want it on my floor.
I like to be able to actually wash/clean my house.

You don't get out much, do you?

PLONK!

LOL!!! Doesn't even get out much on Usenet. Here's a hint, it's a big
World, and not everyone is going to have the same taste as you. Get used to
it, or Plonk away. Pretty soon, you'll wonder why you're the only one on
Usenet.